Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hearing from You

I've heard from some of you that you've emailed me about some of the posts you've read, and I love to hear from you! Sometimes I'm a little slow, and as I thought about this yesterday, it occurred to me that I'm not getting these emails. If you hit "reply" to the email that now comes directly from my blog, I am not receiving those emails. If you have not heard back from me, please know, your emails are not reaching me. Don't stop emailing though! If you would like to contact me about a post, please email me at shaunajw@swbell.net or use the comment section below each post.

May the Lord bless you today and give me much grace in learning this new world of blogs and social media!

Shauna Wallace
Holy His
shaunajw@swbell.net

No comments:

Post a Comment